September 28-Nov 6: Participation in a 40 Days for Life prayer vigil at public right of way by Planned Parenthood of the Heartland, 1000 East Army Post Road, Des Moines, Iowa
October 2: Participation in our own Marshalltown prayer chain on Center St & Olive. 1-3pm
October 8-9: Distribute Pro-Life Signs after Masses
November: none scheduled
December 12, 2016: Prayer Service for the Sick & Suffering, St. Henry, 7pm Dec 12.
January 15-16 2017: 2017 Iowa Institute for Social Action, Iowa Catholic Conference,
Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 1:00 PM – Monday, January 16, 2017 at 12:00 PM (CST)
Altoona, IA –Click Here for Tickets
February: none scheduled
April 8: Iowa River Hospice Night of the Stars annual fundraiser, 5:30-8:30, Elmwood Country Club, http://www.iowariverhospice.org/nightofstars (We’re sponsoring a table for Knights widows.)
- A freewill breakfast or potato bar dinner with proceeds going to Birthright, and Birthright coming to set up displays and to answer questions.
- An info night/fundraiser for a suicide hotline
- Mass with 4th Degree Honor Guard at one or more Nursing Homes
- Lent – Host ArchD End of Life Presentation
- Host viewing of Voiceless
- Commission Unborn Child sculpture or artwork